The Sunshine Award-my first nomination!
Thank you so very much to MoJo of Momentum of Joy for thinking of me. My first nomination ever! If this doesn’t push me closer to the habit of writing more frequently, I don’t know what will. She has been nominated for a slew of awards lately, and for good reason. Check out her absolutely inspiring and open blog, and feel the light pour in! http://momentumofjoy.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules! (I guess they’re more like…guidelines)
1. Include the award logo in a post or in your blog.
2. Answer ten questions about yourself.
3. Nominate ten other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. What is your favorite color? Oh man, I have a challenging time picking favorites. I’m going to go with a color scheme instead (I do what I want! Bahaha! Ahem.) and say purple, dark green and dark blue.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Super pulp-heavy OJ. Seriously, just mash up an orange and give it to me, I’d enjoy the hell out of it.
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? I went on an anti-internet rampage a few months back, and deleted both from my life. Though I have to say, If I had to have one back, it would be Facebook. I miss the stalkability.
5. What’s your passion? Expanding my awareness. Growing this brain thingy with more openness, love and wisdom.
6. What’s your favorite pattern? Hmm I’ve never really thought about it. Can spirals be a pattern? I like spirals.
7. Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Both, OBVEY.
8. What is your favorite number? Oh ummmm. I really don’t have one.
9. Favorite day of the week? Sunday. Sunday vibes always seem to be relaxing, rejuvenating, celebratory, and full of morning fun like coffee and brunch and waking up slowly. I love morning fun.
Here are my picks for great inspirational, thought-provoking or downright hilarious blogs !
Thank you for doing what you do.